Friday, October 30, 2009

A Week in the Life of a Fatty in HK: The Danyal Kothari Story

If I wrote about about my week, that would be the title. The cover would be me, eating.

Let's recap a few meals I had this week:
3 meals of Pizza
2 meals of KFC
1 late night McDonald's Run

Approximate calories: 3000
Approximate blockage of arteries: Drastic
Approximate pounds gained: 0. Gotta love being a 20 year old boy (man?)! But oh god, it's gonna catch up real fast...

Now, let me defend myself.

Pizza: Midterms were this week and when its late and you're hungry and (pretending) to work pizza is fast and convenient. Why so many meals? Well, if you're a student in HK if you buy 1 large pizza, you get 1 free!! Whaaaaat. How can you pass up that deal? It's like free happiness. Needless to say, the pizza lasted for a few meals.
KFC: This one's a little sad. Again, studying and hungry. After an evening shower, I find to my dismay an empty underwear drawer! At this moment, I considered buying the "paper underwear" sold in the grocery store...but how would I get to said grocery store with no underpants!! Dilemma. I had to turn down a (non-fast food) dinner invitation and was trapped in my room doing laundry! Fed up with pizza, my roomate suggested KFC delivery. But, the minimum order is 60HKD...so I was forced to order the "Combo for 2"...for myself! Don't judge.
McDonald's: After a night out, this one is hard to resist. Guilty.

Fatty Mc Fat Fat,
Dans

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fatty Mc Fat Fat,

    The paper underwear made me laugh out loud.

    Stumbled across your blog and realized you're halfway across the world and enjoying yourself, glad to hear it.

    Cheers!
    Nitasha

    ReplyDelete